Re: [Hampshire] Bookmarks over multiple boxes and platforms

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Bookmarks over multiple boxes and platforms
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:00:31 +0000
Philip Henderson <Philip.Henderson@???> wrote:

> I have briefly looked at onlinebookmarks, but going back to my
> original post I prefer a system that does not use a folder
> structure. Links often need to be in multiple sections.

There is a Firefox/Iceweasel (ver 2.0 only) extension called Zotero
that may be able to do what you want.

It isn't specifically for bookmarks but the website* says it is an
extension "to help you collect, manage, and cite your research
sources" so may be able to collect bookmarks.

* http://www.zotero.org/

--
John Lewis
Debian Linux with Geneweb genealogy application