Re: [Hampshire] PDF to image convertor on Doze

Author: john eayrs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] PDF to image convertor on Doze
Brian wriote

> The program converted pdf's to images I think it did it to jpgs' it was

free and I had it on
> Windows. I've googled till I've got sore fingers but for the life of me

all I keep finding is
> CutePDF and that's the wrong way.
>
> Can anyone think of a piece of software that will do this ??

I may have what you looking for. I have a program which is public domain
which converted pdf's to tiffs. I have to retrieve it from somewhere on my
hard disk.

I can send it to you if you can let me have an email address I can send it
to and can you also let me know the size limitation of your email address.

John Eayrs