[Hampshire] PDF to image convertor on Doze

Author: Brian Chivers
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] PDF to image convertor on Doze
Why is it that as soon as you wipe your machine you need a bit of software that you used that you
used to have but A: remember what it's called & B:Where it came from :-)

The program converted pdf's to images I think it did it to jpgs' it was free and I had it on
Windows. I've googled till I've got sore fingers but for the life of me all I keep finding is
CutePDF and that's the wrong way.

Can anyone think of a piece of software that will do this ??

Thanks
Brian

                the views of Portsmouth College