Re: [Hampshire] Drupal question

Author: Peter Salisbury
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Drupal question
On Friday 08 December 2006 13:22, Jim Kissel wrote:
> Does anyone know how to do or if there is a Drupal module to do
> "News Headline + date + précis + link" like the right hand column
> of Groklaw or the "NewsVac" column on NewsForge? The link should
> go directly to the remote URL and not some internal holding page
> first.

Forgive me if you've already looked, but drupal have reorganised their
modules listing by category now and there's a category for
syndication at:
http://drupal.org/project/Modules/category/70

Might be worth a look if you haven't already. A search for newsforge
didn't throw up anything though...

HTH, Peter