Re: [Hampshire] ADSL Modem

Author: Nick Chalk
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADSL Modem
Hugo Mills <hugo@???> wrote:
> Note that I've been advised by Thomson technical
> support that the Speedtouches are crap, and that
> I'd do better buying an ADSL router from some
> other company.

Interesting. I have a 546, and it has performed
well for me. I am quite close to the exchange,
though, so get good S/N.

I intensely dislike the router's web interface,
but then I've disliked every web interface I've
had the misfortune to use. The CLI is quite
powerful, once you've found the manuals. :-)

Nick.

--
Nick Chalk ................. once a Radio Designer
Confidence is failing to understand the problem.