Re: [Hampshire] compile

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] compile
On Monday 11 Dec 2006 10:43, john lewis wrote:
> Your problem is, I guess, that stable & testing do not include a
> package called sunbird so you are having to use a non-debian version.

Yes. But a) my "homework" this week for our self help group involved
installing a tarball - and, as you saw, I came badly unstuck. And b)
GnomeCal, which I used to use, seems to have disappeared (been discontinued
according to the Gnome site), KOrganiser doesn't seem to save properly, and
Evolution, which has a great calendar, keeps trying to make me use it as my
email client, which I have no present intention of doing.

So I thought I would have a look at Sunbird....

Lisi