Re: [Hampshire] Testimonials & Feedback

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Testimonials & Feedback

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x584e7100.hantslug.org.uk.32441': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Dec 15 08:16:58 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Thu, Dec 14, 2006 at 10:42:41PM +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 21:10 +0000, hantslug@??? wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 Dec 2006 20:13, Alan Pope wrote:
> > > [0] http://hants.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Testimonials
> >
> > http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MeetingTestimonials ??
>
> Many people don't come to meetings but still get benefit from the LUG.
> We could merge those pages, but I don't think we should make
> testimonials only allowed from people who have turned up to a meeting
> which is what that page implies.

As I suggested last night, unless the Testimonials page gets humungous, it
would be sensible to take the content from the MeetingTestimonials page and
move it to a subsection of the Testimonials page.

Tony