Re: [Hampshire] ADSL Wireless Access Point recommendations s…

Author: John Hunt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADSL Wireless Access Point recommendations sought
Agreed, we had a Belkin WAP here, it crashed ALL the time.

Like twice a day kinda thing. Having said that, I heard they're a lot
better now. Still, possibly best to go for linksys IMO. Got my mum a
new linksys wireless adsl thingi about 2 months ago, 4 ports, very
easy to set up, hasn't dropped out once etc.

John.