Re: [Hampshire] Interesting article

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Cayenne-uk
CC: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Interesting article

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56767100.hantslug.org.uk.16113': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Dec 22 09:11:45 2006 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Wednesday 20 December 2006 09:47, Cayenne-uk wrote:
> I came across this little nugget today. It looks like it has been around a
> while, so it may not be so new to some of you. It is an interesting
> discussion on the merits of Linux not being a WIndows clone. It is quite a
> long piece, so I haven't read all of it yet, and of the bits I have read
> there are statements I don't agree with. But it is an interesting read
> anyway.
>
> http://linux.oneandoneis2.org/LNW.htm

Also have a look at:

http://penguinpetes.com/b2evo/index.php?p=220&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

and

http://linux.oneandoneis2.org/wrongms.htm

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
    -- Richard Bos's corollary