Re: [Hampshire] Interesting article

Author: luis
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Interesting article
I should have read this articles a few weeks ago. Very interesting
reading, at least for me, fully agree with many points made.
So far it has been a bit of a difficult switch from MS to Linux, but I
will say worthwhile.

My son Nicholas ( he is 13) is the main Linux driver in our house, he is
so keen to learn about Linux ( a big thank to the Portsmouth Linux
Group, specially to Chris Bonner, thanks for guiding my son on his
initial Linux journey, your help is greatly appreciated)

Luis