Re: [Hampshire] Deaf LUG (Blind?)

Author: Gordon Scott
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf LUG (Blind?)
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, alan c wrote:

> I have sometimes wondered about a blind LUG - We have sight problems in some
> of our family members, although not me so far.
> I contacted the RNIB and they do not seem to have the slightest idea about
> either Open Source, or linux.
>
> Any ideas anyone?

Just an extension of my earlier comments...

Get together with Fintan, start both LUGs, cross-link, put the keywords
etc. on both (take the redundant ones out later, perhaps) and split the
startup, publicity and networking (people not datacomms) work between
you.

G.
--
Gordon Scott                  http://www.gscott.co.uk

        Linux ... Because I like to *get* there today.