[Hampshire] Credit Card Services

Author: Roger Munford
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Credit Card Services
I am working on a system for a company supplying groceries to customers on a
weekly basis. For credit card payers we use a payment gateway which
registers credit card details once and return a token. This token is used
everytime a payment is required and so we are relieved of the responsibility
of storing credit card details but have the ability to request payments in
batches. The payment gateway company supply the secure communications
software and the whole system has been approved by the bank.

The slight drawback is that customers have to phone in their credit card
details. To make things slicker we would like to take customer's details on
line. However to do this the website would have to be approved by the bank
and the current payment company are not offering any extra help apart from
to say that it is expensive and time consuming.

Can anybody suggest other payment companies who may offer the service that I
am after or recommend any links/references about the subject. Most of the
links I have found have been American.

Thanks

Roger