Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] next meeting reminder

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] next meeting reminder

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56ef5100.hantslug.org.uk.17439': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Feb 6 08:59:21 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 10:58:33PM +0000, Alasdair Ross wrote:
> Out of interest, will the Ubuntu installation talk be a basic install or
> will it include setting up things such as Beryl, getting non-free codecs
> etc?

Just a basic run through of desktop installation (also mentioning the
different installation options). Depends how it goes for time whether I
include anything beyond that. I think Adrian might be planning a mini-series
though.

Tony