[Hampshire] [OT] PRINCE2 qualifications

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] PRINCE2 qualifications

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56a36100.hantslug.org.uk.18860': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Feb 6 13:07:20 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
Has anyone on the list taken, or have other experience of, PRINCE2[1] courses
and examinations? I'm interested in project management courses and the
qualification is particularly relevant to public sector. I'm not sure whether
getting funding for a course is likely, so recommendations for study guides
and how feasible it is to self-study for such a qualification would also be
welcome.

Thanks,

Tony

[1] http://www.prince2.org.uk