Re: [Hampshire] html email from mutt

Author: Jim Kissel
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] html email from mutt

Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> [disclaimer - this is for work]

It is my opinion that even for work, HTML e-mail is a bad idea. It is
potentially one more, easily avoided, infection vector that malware can
exploit. I have Thunderbird, which you dislike, render all e-mail
message bodies as plain text. All my PC's run Ubuntu and/or Debian and
to date no one has demonstrated html e-mail as a vector of malware under
Linux/Unix/BSD.

--
Simple effective migration to Open Source based computing

Jim Kissel
Open Source Migrations Limited
w: http://www.osml.eu
e: jim.kissel@???