[Hampshire] XP built for qemu

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] XP built for qemu
Has anyone who is coming to tomorrow's meeting got a working image of XP
already built for qemu? And would he or she be willing to bring and lend it?
Alan Pope is very kindly going to help me by getting my husband's OU course
DVD running on his Linux box using emulation of some kind.

Favoured method was becoming to install a 98 image that Al already has built.
But I have just rechecked and 98 has been removed from the "acceptable" list,
and is therefore a little risky.

It would be great of someone could lend an already built XP image, since I
assume that it would reduce the amount of work that Al will be putting in. I
have all the original CDs and floppies (!) and will bring them with me. So I
am legitimately entitled to use it, even by M$'s reckoning!

TIA
Lisi