Re: [Hampshire] Optical mouse recommendations for a Vaio Lap…

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Optical mouse recommendations for a Vaio Laptop.
I'll try and remember to bring my mouse in Clive - it's a logitech G7.
Gets very good reviews, but I'm not so taken personally:

a) battery needs frequent changes - every day or two (there is a spare)
b) sometimes very unresponsive (seems to be interference with wlan or
perhaps when machine is busy? Not noticed this as much since I
swapped it from "normal" to "boost" but it's only 18" away from the
receiver.

Overall I would have preferred a corded mouse I think (twas what I was
looking for but I couldn't find the corded variant to purchase!)

OTOH it can be nice for presentations (stand at the front and click
remote mouse!) Or for quickly plugging into other machines (e.g.
laptops with horrrible touchpads).

Adrian
--
Adrian Bridgett - adrian@???