[Hampshire] Xen kernel source for 2.6.17-6-generic-xen0 & br…

Author: John Hunt
To: HantsLUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Xen kernel source for 2.6.17-6-generic-xen0 & bridge probs on Ubuntu
Hi,

I've got Xen working nicely on my Ubuntu Edgy laptop with a debian guest VM...

Question 1) I've installed Xen, and I want to compile a kernel module
for the Xen kernel 2.6.17-6-generic-xen0, yet I can't find any kernel
sources for that kernel.. I'd also rather not go through the hastle of
building my own kernel.

Question 2) Xen's bridge only seems to bridge over to eth0. I also
need it to bridge to eth1 (my wireless card) when I'm at home.

Does anyone know of a nice easy way of getting that work? I use
network-manager to control my network connection.

Cheers!
John.