Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March and April meetings

Author: Jim Kissel
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March and April meetings

Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> April 14th
>
> Hugo has pointed out that the April meeting would clash with Easter
> which is probably a bad idea given that people are often out and about.
>
> So the April meeting will be on 14th.
>
> In order to space meetings out a bit more regularly, the 10th March
> looks a better bet for the March meeting (that gives us 4,5 weeks
> between meetings rather than 3,6 weeks).
>
> Apologies for not discovering this earlier - I know some people try
> and keep the first Saturday in the month free. Hopefully normal
> service will resume in May!

If the current trend continues, I'm going to start suffering withdrawal
as HantsLug is going to meet on the second Saturday which is the default
for SurreyLug. No more going to both.

--
Simple effective migration to Open Source based computing

Jim Kissel
Open Source Migrations Limited
w: http://www.osml.eu
e: jim.kissel@???