Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March and April meetings

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] March and April meetings
On Fri, Feb 16, 2007 at 13:57:08 -0500 (-0500), Andy Random wrote:

> On Fri, 16 Feb 2007, Adrian Bridgett wrote:

> Any further news on where the March meeting will be?

Park Hall Church Hall in Aldershot for March.
Southampton Uni for April.

> > Hopefully normal service will resume in May!
>
> Maybe... I'd point out that the first week in May is also a bank holiday
> weekend, though whether that is enough reason to move the meeting dates

Bah! Well Easter is a bit special since it's extra long. The
suggestion of the 3rd week in a month becoming normal is looking
tempting at this rate! (only half-joking)

Adrian
--
Adrian Bridgett - adrian@???
GPG key available on public key servers