Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Your Set Up

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x571ae100.hantslug.org.uk.16491': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Feb 21 20:45:52 2007 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 04:44:18PM +0000, Rob wrote:
> Internally I am constantly being nagged about the amount of PC's
> scattered about the place, the 42U rack cabinet helped with the fan
> noise and compacted the "always on" boxen to a neat vertical stack

You could buy or construct one decent server and virtualise all the
above on it. Sounds like anything 1GHz+ would do. Maybe she who
must be obeyed would be happy to exchange a couple of hundred quid
for all the space you would get back.

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB

My words are my own and do not represent Jacqui Caren.