Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Forum hosting question

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Forum hosting question
On Tuesday 27 February 2007 22:04, hantslug@??? wrote:
> On Monday 26 Feb 2007 23:26, Tim wrote:
> > how can you work out your bandwidth useage
>
> Change to Zen - they tell you. ;-)
>
> Lisi

I had a major falling out with Zen at the beginning of the year and told them
where to go. I had an ADSL fault and they wanted me to swap my router before
reporting to BT, and I said it had nothing to do with the router, in the end
I went the other way and complained to BT about a noisy line (which it was)
making my ADSL drop out, BT came out found a damaged cable replaced it and
everything back up and running.

Tim

http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html