[Hampshire] [Freebies] Old bits

Author: Grahame White
To: Hampshire
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [Freebies] Old bits
I was given a few old (quite) computers to take the hard drives out of and
dispose of. They aren't any real use to me so I'm putting them up here for
anyone interested.

I have:

5 Siemens Scenic D6 333 base units
        333MHz Celeron
        64MB (2x32MB in 4 units and 1x64MB in the other. All PC100 I think)
        3 PCI
        1 ISA
        On board USB (1.0 I think)
        On board Graphics (Forgot to check chipset, can find out though)
        PS/2 Mouse and K/B

1 Siemens Scenic Pro M7 350
        Pentium 2 350MHz
        160MB (3 modules, not checked configuration, can find out though)
        1 AGP
        5 PCI
        2 ISA
        On board USB (1.0 I think)
        PS/2 Mouse and K/B
        XM-6302B CD-ROM 32x (quite noisy)
        HP Colorado T3000 Tape Drive (1.6 GB / 3.2 GB Internal)
        SIS 6326 8MB PCI
        MATROX MGA G100A 4MB AGP (Wouldn't boot with this alone so I put
                                  the SIS card in to test with and didn't
                                  bother removing it again)

All of these base units power up but have not been tested any further than
that. I repeat NO GUARANTEES ON ANY OF THESE UNITS.

As well as those I also have the following up for grabs :

        1 x CRD-8240B   24x CD-ROM        (Untested)
        1 x SC-152      52x CD-ROM        (Untested)
        3 x XM-6302B    32x CD-ROM        (Untested)

        4 x SMC1208BT   10Mb NIC          (Untested)
        1 x RTL3139C    10/100 Mb NIC     (Untested)
        1 x RTL3139B    10/100 Mb NIC     (Untested)

        1 x ESS Solo-1 ES1938S Sound Card (Untested)
        1 x Creative CT4810               (Untested)

Unfortunately I just don't have the space to keep these for long and I'm
already being badgered to get rid of them ASAP (as in by the end of
tomorrow,or at least most of it) If anyone is interested in any or all of
the above please contact me off-list by midday Sunday or I'll have to take
it to the tip instead.

I'd appreciate anyone wanting the bits to collect. I'm located in Havant.

Grahame