Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Talks for April - a plea

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x586d3100.hantslug.org.uk.23135': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Mar 24 10:05:29 2007 GMT
gpg: using RSA key ED1319F325A97448
Dr Adam J Trickett wrote:
> My advice, and that of the RNIB and my University where I trained is the
> following.
>
> * Black or dark background
> * Pale and/or yellow text
> * Large sans-serif font
> * No more than three or four points per slide
> * No transition effects or other such non-sense
> * No text over a background image or pattern: plain background

Would someone in the community be interested in creating and donating
(essentially to the public domain) such a template for LUG use?

Tony