Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Bookshelf clearout

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT]Bookshelf clearout
On 28/03/07, john eayrs <jee@???> wrote:
> Dear Victor
>
> I can think of a few old age pensioners who would find some of your books
> useful.
>
> The books are:
>
> Parity Training: Word 97 Training Manual.
> Parity Training: Powerpoint 97 Training Manual.
> Parity Training: Excel 97 Training Manual
> Microsoft: Getting Results with Word 97
>
> Believe it or not there are people out there who are still using Windows95.

Good point John.Would you be able to pass them on if I were to get
them to the next LUG meeting? Failing that, it occurs to me that I
could try dropping them off at the local Community Centre where they
run various computer related courses attended by folks who could
perhaps use them.

> I am interested in the book "R Anderson: Proving Programs Correct. WIley,
> 1979"

That one might be spoken for already, will let you know after the weekend.

thanks,

victor