[Hampshire] Issue Trackers - any suggestions?

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Issue Trackers - any suggestions?
Hi All.

I want to put together an issue tracker - but I've got some nasty
requirements...

- I'm looking for something that has separate "developer" and "customer"
interfaces (web-based). Email gateways are useful, but not as important.
OTRS looks good, but doesn't fulfill my second requirement, which is...

- I can't have anything that relies on mod_perl, fastCGI, or similar. I'm
trying to install this on a hosted server, where I can install as many
perl modules as I like, but I cannot add any Apache modules. So RT is
out.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Vic.