Re: [Hampshire] Issue Trackers - any suggestions?

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Issue Trackers - any suggestions?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5686b100.hantslug.org.uk.11224': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 12 20:33:27 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 08:25:35PM +0100, Vic wrote:
> - I can't have anything that relies on mod_perl, fastCGI, or similar. I'm
> trying to install this on a hosted server, where I can install as many
> perl modules as I like, but I cannot add any Apache modules. So RT is
> out.
>
> Any ideas?

You could run your own apache (or lighttpd) on an unprivileged port
and have a vhost in the port 80 apache that proxies it. I have done
this to run RT under fastcgi under lighttpd on a strange port.

Cheers,
Andy