Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder - Saturday 14th April

Top Page
Author: Adam Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Meeting reminder - Saturday 14th April

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x56981100.hantslug.org.uk.8856': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 12 20:50:29 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Thursday 12 April 2007 20:25, Andy Random wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Apr 2007, Adam Trickett wrote:
> > With the rail meltdown in Basingstoke I'll not be attending either...
>
> I can certainly sympathise with that!
>
> Getting to work this week has been even less fun that usual. I just hope
> the finish on time and things are back to normal next week.

It's been quite a challenge, at least it's been sunny, I've been able to
bike/bus/walk without getting wet!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
    -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland