Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57f37100.hantslug.org.uk.17732': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Apr 24 17:14:30 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Oh dear, I see you did decide to cry about your issues in public
after all. In that case I can only repeat what I said to you when
you sent this to me earlier:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 02:20:11PM +0100, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> I am thinking of writing on my blog about problems on setting up a
> DEAF LUG and hopefully it wont happen again to potential luggers

It won't happen again as long as people respond to questions they
are asked in a timely manner. Because you weren't able to do that
you had problems. Anyone else who isn't able to do that will also
have problems. That's beyond our control.

> I don't want people discouraged on setting up a lug but believe me
> setting this one up is the hardest thing I have ever done when I
> get
> different people reply to my questions.

Different people all asking the same thing which you repeatedly
failed to answer.

> if you do object let me know

It's not my place to tell you that you can't whinge about how hard
done by you feel you are, however both sides of the story will come
out and if you feel you can continue to use a free service while
simultaneously bitching about it then that's your call.

Have you not got something better to do with your time, like e.g.
use the service you finally managed to get set up?

Andy