Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems

Author: Fintan Gaughan
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems
Oh no it won't be bitching , just more of how it can get wires crossed .
like when asking some questions and they don't get replied.
then I get a different person asking are you happy with the proposed
set up which has been answered few months ago to a different person.
the set up is all done

My feeling that the person I orginaly replied to can be away or busy
when I ask the question again ( on serperatle email as it not got
answered) another person email me with a question which has been
answered to by a different person.

I am quite happy to sort it out online on gaim or irc
this is 5th time I am asking where is my user name and password to set it all up

Fintan
--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/