Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems

Author: Fintan Gaughan
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Deaf Lug its problems
On 24/04/07, Andy Smith <andy@???> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 03:08:01PM +0100, Mat Grove wrote:
> > That depends, will the post be some standard blog stylee bitching or
> > will it be constructive? Perhaps in the form of a how-to would help
> > others.
>
> Here's a starter:
>
> INTERACTING WITH LUG.ORG.UK ADMINS HOWTO
>
> VERSION 0.1
>
> 1. Articulate your needs in email to admin@???

Which i did do and if your reply to is different then how am i responding to?
when my email responded i click on reply.

> 2. Respond to questions when they are asked.

To which i have done!!!

> Specifically DO NOT:
>
> - fail to answer any question and simply repeatedly ask for login
> details

Below was writen by phil sent in January
"
so if you can send over a PGP
key for me to send you the login details encrypted that will be great.

Cheers,

Phil"

they were the ones i wanted answereing i have sent phil my encripted
email hence why i was asking login details
Don't know if they got through or not but thats what i am waiting for
Are the lug admins want me to send another one? if so why not say?

> - contact people personally to complain about how slow the process
> is, including people completely unrelated to the matter at hand

To which i have done

> - leave comments on the personal blogs of various other people
> again complaining at how no one is doing anything

came across your by accident.
they devil in me thinking well if they are not answering there i will
write on your blog.
but it worked you replied but asked an old question which was done in
january by phil
but your active in your blog but not in Lug.org hell it worked you responded

> - enter into an epic "debate" over who did what when and why and
> whose fault it is and wah wah wah instead of just getting on with
> life

Fintan