Re: [Hampshire] ADSL unstable line

Author: John Hunt
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADSL unstable line
I had a similar situation last year... I 'upgraded' to 8mbit from
2mbit, the line synchronised fine etc... but I could only download at
a max of 512k/sec, pretty useless. After 'downgrading' back to 2mbit
it was fine again.

Not sure what happened, but didn't have the patience with my isp etc
to find out!

John