Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out The…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out There?
John Hunt wrote:
> Just get a Nintendo Wii or something, at first I thought it was
> gimmicky, but after playing for quite a few hours at the weekend, I'm
> sold!
>
> I find console gaming far easier/more enjoyable than PC
> gaming..there's no upgrading/wine/whatever... besides, there's a chess
> game in Feisty now!
>
> John.
>
> p.s - Sorry, that was a bit of a rant.

No, not at all, I asked for opinions!

It is already console central here - three Nintendo DS, one Gamecube (in
the loft now...) and a Wii. But, with four kids I am not going to get
close to any of them, and must confess that I have loved PC gaming ever
since I loaded up the Quake demo on my P75 machine!

So far the only game that I have been able to load with Cedega is
FarCry, which considering I have tried F.E.A.R. and System Shock 2 is
pretty poor really. That said, I am only following the 'short attention
span' instructions so maybe I will have a little more luck tonight.

Sean