Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out The…

Author: Samuel Penn
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Games] Any Transgaming/Cedega Users Out There?
On Tue, May 1, 2007 11:49, John Hunt wrote:
> Just get a Nintendo Wii or something, at first I thought it was
> gimmicky, but after playing for quite a few hours at the weekend, I'm sold!

I've been wanting to buy a console for years, to supplement
the few Linux games there are. However, the type of games I
actually want to play - mostly strategy games, flight sims
and RPGs - are almost non-existent on consoles. Where they
do exist, they're generally crippled versions of the PC games.

The other type of games I like - first person shooters - are
commonly available on Linux.

--
Be seeing you,            Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                    GTalk: sam@???