Re: [Hampshire] Website template kit available for download

Top Page
Author: Tony Whitmore
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Website template kit available for download

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x568bb100.hantslug.org.uk.15241': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon May 14 12:22:43 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 7920DB2171B98B64
On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 11:37:12AM +0100, Steve Kemp wrote:
> On Mon May 14, 2007 at 08:33:43 +0100, Tony Whitmore wrote:
>
> > > I know there are hundreds of website templates and content managers out
> > > there however I am releasing this site as a template for anyone to use.
> >
> > This looks very nice and clean, thanks for sharing Damian.
>
> It does.
>
> It might get more feedback if it were to be uploaded upon the
> OSWD.org website - which contains *hundreds* of design templates.

Yes, OSWD is very useful. The template for my website came from there many
moons ago and has been implemented in static HTML, PHP and now WordPress. :)

Tony