[Hampshire] [Advert] Shuttle SN25P For Sale

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List, Dorset Linux Users Group
CC:
Subject: [Hampshire] [Advert] Shuttle SN25P For Sale
I hope no one objects to me re-advertising my Shuttle SN25P - there were no takers on account of the asking price being, I suspect, a little too high at £450.

Anyway, I am lowering the price to £375, and the Toshiba DVD R/RW has been replaced with a new Sony equivalent on account of the Tosh being a bit iffy with some media of late. Boxed, instructions, various extras for fitting additional HDDs, etc. A nice machine with lots of oomph and room for expansion (more hard drives, more RAM, faster CPUs). Plays nice with Linux and Win XP - I have no idea about Vista and no intention of finding out!

As usual, any interest *off-list* please.

Sean

Shuttle SN25P [1]
Sapphire Radeon X800XL Graphics Card [2]
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
Kingston 1GB DDR PC3200 400MHz Non-ECC CL3 (3-3-3) 184pin DIMM's (Kit of
2 x 512mb)
Toshiba 16x16x DVD R/RW Dual Layer Internal IDE OEM
200 GB Seagate Barracuda® SATA 7200rpm 8MB cache

http://global.shuttle.com/Product/Barebone/SN25P.asp
http://www.sapphiretech.com/uk/products/products_overview.php?gpid=22&grp=3
http://www.custompc.co.uk/ search for 'SN25P' and/or 'Sapphire X800XL'