Re: [Hampshire] sylpheed-claws-gtk2

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] sylpheed-claws-gtk2
On Wed, 16 May 2007 15:13:58 +0100
David Anderson <lists@???> wrote:

> > aptitude install claws-mail-plugins
> >
> > but it does look like I may need to retrain the spamassassin
> > filters unless I can tell the new plugin to use the original
> > filters.

The answer to that was equally simple - ihad loaded to bogofilter
plugin instead of the spamassassin one ;(

once I corrected that all was well

> There is a claws-mail IRC on irc.freenode.net (#claws) where the
> developers hang out. They are very helpful.

The only problem with IRC is that it is too time consuming. This
being the main reason why I am rarely to be found on the HantsLUG
channel.

But thanks anyway, I'll make a note of it in NotesWiki* next time I
fire up iceweasel.

*OK! it isn't called that but it is how I remember it

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package