Re: [Hampshire] OpenOffice.org 2.2.0 vs Word 2007 [OT]?

Author: Samuel Penn
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OpenOffice.org 2.2.0 vs Word 2007 [OT]?

On Mon, May 21, 2007 11:58, Simon Capstick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry if this post is a little off-topic.
>
> We're currently using OpenOffice 2.2.0 and Word 2000 at work and we will
> soon be evaluating Word 2007. I was wondering if anyone has experience
> of Word 2007 and would care to share their experiences.

Haven't used it myself, but those who have used it have been
positive. It's got much better style handling than all previous
versions, which is a major benefit and worth the upgrade by
itself. However, the styles still aren't entirely salesman
proof, and have broken a couple of times.

--
Be seeing you,            Web: www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.                SMTP/XMPP: sam@???