[Hampshire] [JOB] Perl/Database Developer in Southampton

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [JOB] Perl/Database Developer in Southampton
Come and work in a progressive, fun and interesting role in a
profitable company!

SmoothWall Ltd are looking to recruit a Perl and Database Developer to
join the web development team in our Hamble, Southampton offices. The
primary role will be the development and maintenance of our
customer-facing and internal web-based infrastructure; written
principally in Perl. Other tasks will include the development and
maintenance of our customer support system written in PHP, sysadmin,
and system fault diagnosis.

More: http://smoothwall.net/news/newsitem.php?id=1262

--
Atom Database
A Custom Database Designed for Your Business