Re: [Hampshire] OT: Pirates of the Carribean 3 - Some light …

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OT: Pirates of the Carribean 3 - Some light relief...
john lewis wrote:
> On Sat, 26 May 2007 13:20:16 +0200
> sean@??? wrote:
>

>> On Saturday 26 May 2007 11:53, Tim B - Systems wrote:
>>
>>> Pirates 3
>>>

> /me won't be bothering as reviews rate it as pretty dire - the
> Caribbean saga was awfull so am glad I saw it on the box.
>
> But then I am not a film fan anyway - must be at least 20 years since
> I actually went to a cinema

The first film was great family entertainment IMO, but the second was
the middle of a story. I was hoping the third would tie it all up, but
it appears to have gone all Matrix on us - i.e. shoulda stopped after
the first!

That said we're off to Bilbao via Portsmouth tonight and I am hoping the
cinema in the ferry is showing it to break up the crossing!

Sean