Re: [Hampshire] Updating the Wiki

Author: Chris Dennis
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Updating the Wiki
Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 14:28:10 +0100 (+0100), Chris Dennis wrote:
>> I was trying to add
>>
>> * /ResizeExt2
>>
>> to the page on LVM, which I realise has the letters of a rude word
>> embedded it in. It doesn't work with /Test either -- is that a rude
>> word too?
>
> Hmm - I wonder if it's blacklisted your IP.

I should get a new IP later today, so maybe that will solve it.

> I've added a link for /ResizeExt2 if that helps...

It does for some reason. Now I just have to remember what I was going
to add. I still can't change the LVM page itself though.

>> Incidentally, the wiki is running very slowly. Is that normal?
>
> Seems okay to me, but then this is five days later :-)
>
> Sometimes the connection can be a bit slow to the box.

A 40-second response time for making changes seems a bit slow to me.
And I've got broadband and everything.

cheers

Chris
--