Re: [Hampshire] Power Failure

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Power Failure
Yes, I'd checked the capacitors (and the rest of the board) for signs of
damage, but found nothing untoward.

I've now tried Tim's suggestion of pre-charging the capacitors, but no luck
there.

A pity: I'd already laid out the scraper and a wire brush to scour XP off
the disk, but it seems I may have to re-think my plans.

Any advance on "motherboard capacitor failure"?

Chris.