[Hampshire] ADMIN - HantsLUG Survey

Author: Adrian Bridgett
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] ADMIN - HantsLUG Survey
We've put together a quick (takes about 2-3mins) survey to gather your
thoughts on HantsLUG. Topics include:
- past meetings
- future meetings
- plans for the future

There are a number of questions where you can make comments and
suggestions - please feel free to use them (you can of course
email/talk to any of us whenever - you don't need to wait for a survey!)

One thing I'd like draw your attention to is that it for ratings it
says "1(good) to 5(bad)". So please just check you have got the right
number!

So, without further ado, the location of the survey:
http://hants.lug.org.uk/survey/index.php?sid=1

Adrian
--
Email: adrian@??? -*- GPG key available on public key servers