Re: [Hampshire] July Meeting next weekend

Author: Jacqui caren
To: stephen.davies, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] July Meeting next weekend
Stephen Davies wrote:
> I have a few chairs/seats but some more would be welcome (as would be a
> few tables for laptops/food)

I am double booked - I have to go to the surrey LUG this sat
to drop some books off and we have a "new dog". Although
our current dog is well trained (if anyone recalls him from
last year) I somehow doubt a little white GSD bouncing around like an
overgrown rabbit and begging for food from everyone would be appreciated
- also I recently found she has a taste for cat5e cable :-(

If I find time I can bring some chairs, tables BBQ etc
but cannot promise - we have to get the car in for its MOT
friday and I am hoping it makes it through this year :-)

Jacqui

p.s.
Of course if Jim K is going to the BBQ then I can kill
two birds with one stone :-)