Re: [Hampshire] July Meeting next weekend

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] July Meeting next weekend
On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 06:22:41 +0100
Stephen Davies <stephen.davies@???> wrote:

> Adrian failed to mention that we have the use of a 3m x 9m
> Gazebo/Tent for the day. However it needs at least 4 people to
> erect (but only 2 to take down). So some assistance before the
> published start time would be nice.(How about it Aldershot area LUG
> Members?) The Weather forecast for Sat seems to be fair (Sunny) but
> after the recent rain torrents we can only hope.
> I have a few chairs/seats but some more would be welcome (as would
> be a few tables for laptops/food)

How early do you want the erection team to arrive?

I will bring a couple of chairs and a small (2ft dia) round table.
Can also bring a garden umbrella in case it is really sunny.

My newly acquired V70 can easily swallow this amount of stuff.

--
John Lewis
Debian (Sid) with the GeneWeb genealogy package