Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: August Meeting

Top Page
Author: Dr Adam J Trickett
To: adrian, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC:
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] ADMIN: August Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x579a9100.hantslug.org.uk.12885': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue Jul 17 09:48:21 2007 BST
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 at 08:45:58AM +0100, Adrian Bridgett wrote:
> We will be back at Southampton University for the next meeting - 4th
> August. I'll post more details later - I hope to annonce some
> tutorial sessions, volunteers for talks would be most welcome too!

I should make the meeting, is there any topic that people would like
me to talk about, or any tutorial type thing they would like from me.

According to the LUG wiki I've volunteered to give:
Intermediate Web Development
Udev

I'd also be happy to talk about:
32-bit apps on 64-bit Debian
Perl

I'd be happy to give a full length talk, a lightening talk or
even run a tutorial/workshop type thing (web).

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

The problem with cruel and unusual punishment is that you have to keep
being creative.  For example, some may call it cruel and unusual to turn
a spammer into spam, but by the time you feed the hundredth into the
woodchipper it's become quite usual.
    -- Anthony de Boer in the Monastery