[Hampshire] Re: Old pooters

Author: Stephen Pelc
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Re: Old pooters
> From: "Chris. Aubrey-Smith" <cas194@???>

> Forth, wonderful Forth! (I've got it installed on
> several of my Linux machines, also run it from tape on my
> Oric Atmos!)
>
> If there's a Jupiter ACE still available I'd love to
> have one.

The vast majority of the stuff is going to the Computer Museum
at Bletchley Park, and in view of MPE's business, I really ought
to keep one ACE. The ACEs were the most popular items by far.
What hasn't gone are the Amstrad CPC464 and the Atari ST
developer's box. Thanks for everyone's interest.

VFX Forth for Linux has finally hit someone's job list, so we
may even have progress on that front too.

Stephen
--
Stephen Pelc, stephen@???
tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691