Re: [Hampshire] Old pooters

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Old pooters
** Chris. Aubrey-Smith <cas194@???> [2007-07-18 12:01]:
> On 17/07/07, Paul Tansom <paul@???> wrote:
> >** Vic <lug@???> [2007-07-13 14:40]:

> >> <guilty secret> I've still got one... </guilty secret>
> >** end quote [Vic]

<<big snip>>
> Forth, wonderful Forth! (I've got it installed on several of my Linux
> machines, also run it from tape on my Oric Atmos!)

** end quote [Chris. Aubrey-Smith]

I've never managed to find the Oric version, although I do have a
Spectrum implementation. I never quite got on with the 'IDE' that it
used and found the Ace much easier to get on with. I've also not given
my Oric Atmos a full test yet as it is lacking some screws to the case
which I really should replace. As you may guess I salvage the odd retro
computer from the tip :)

On the subject of Forth though, any one for using Forth Script to write
web pages?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/forth-script/

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: