Re: [Hampshire] (no subject) ERRATUM

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] (no subject) ERRATUM
So sorry - I shouldn't fire things off at this time of night - and still less
should I fire things off and then shutdown immediately so that it takes me an
age to get back up again!

Corrected text follows:

On Friday 27 Jul 2007 23:12, Terence Relph wrote:
> how copy & paste from the command prompt

If Ubuntu is the same in this as Etch, and other linuxes I have tried, use the
mouse to select the text you want to copy. Then go to where you want to
paste it (in this case the email), left click to place the cursor, then
*MIDDLE* click to the right of the cursor. That's it.

HTH this time
Lisi