Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...

Author: hantslug
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Request for email users...
On Monday 30 Jul 2007 12:05, Chris. Aubrey-Smith wrote:
> May I repeat the plea for anyone projecting computer displays to think
> about colours?
>
> I have sat through sessions which would have been interesting, had some of
> the text not been (for example) purple on a black background and therefore
> entirely illegible from the back of the room.

May I second this request? And size and font as well. I find it almost
impossible to follow a talk when I cannot see any of the display. Or rather,
when the display is, so far as I can see, a pretty, multicoloured and
meaningless jumble.

But may I extend the request to be: in the alternative, could people who feel
that the aesthetics of the display are important, and that this requires that
they be pretty, possibly give those of us (or that of me ;o) who can
therefore read nothing, the opportunity to leave the room?

TIA
Lisi